About Me

Friday, July 28, 2006

Kau Kunci Pintuku, Aku Takleh Masuk...






Well,that's what happened today.Yang paling menyayat hati,I was so desperate for a wee and how I wish I was wearing pampers,adult version.Naik kembong perut aku.

To ease up the urge to terkenchh, I pon bawaklah diri berjalan-jalan dikeliling my apartment block and start texting Liza to unlock the door from inside for me.Pahal plakk dia bangun lambat hari Jumaat ni.Telepon tak jawab lak tu.Masa ni lah I think, any woman would wish that they are a man with waterpipe and can slush anywhere. Pompuan punya modus operandi nak kencing ni complicated sikit,kena bukak tu, bukak ini, cari area paling secluded and kena mencangkung lak lagi...

Tapi tuhan itu maha mengasihi hambanya yang teraniaya.After about 10 minutes fighting with my pundi-pundi kencing, Liza rang my mobile dan gave me the access,sambil memohon ampun dan mahap kerana mengunci pintu. Ohhhhh....

Because I was away yesterday,I didn't get the chance to read my internet newspaper.So, after minum kopi dan gosok kopi (or the other way round) I pon bukak lah utusan online dan terbacalah berita yang sungguh menyayat hati ini....

Anak saya tidak terlibat salah guna dadah – Yusof Haslam

And together with the caption boast along a picture of the daddy, the mummy and the man in question flashing away the urine test result. I bet this photo is published on the front page.

Couple of days back, Malaysia was shocked by Hani Karmila's traumatic loss of her dad and Sultan Pahang's sister unexpected death, stabbed by her own son who is high on drugs.

I don't know about you, but I think we rather read something else than the Yusof Haslam's son drug test result. Well, good for him.Berhentilah clubbing for good.

5 comments:

Peragawati said...

Hi han..Ratu dtg melawat uolss nie..

Makji Esah said...

timakaseyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rush Murad said...

read ur blog, nice writings.... bersahaja and funny.... i bet u pun funny type of person...

rush

Makji Esah said...

trying to, rush..still trying veryyy hardddd...thanx for visiting

Unknown said...

aiyyooo another kak Melah fan kaaaa???? :P