About Me

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Breakback Mountain

I started my second job today as early as 7.15 am. So, by pukul 7 pagi, I keluar rumah, determine nak exercise, I pon jalanlah kaki and it took me only 10 minutes (jalan macam penyamun,tak feminine langsung..tak kuasalah nak ikut Kak Prag jalan macam American Next Top Model) to get there.Kerja terlampau lah senang dan excitable sampai dah pukul 9 pun tak terasa.Macam ni, boleh lah buat selalu but I selalu remind myself to not to speak too soon.Takut mula-mula aje bed of roses.Manalah tahu lepas ni bed of taik anjing lah pulak...? Heaven forbid lah.

I was concentrating more on little Joe today (yang ada complex needs tu) and sambil tu keep an eye on sikecik Sam tu jugak.Kekok jugak bila kena pasang diapers and pakaikan dia baju micro mini dia tu.Masa ni, terasa lah pulak nak beranak.Pasalnya,budak-budak tu sungguh well mannered.

Orang kata, Yahudi jahat-jahat belaka but let me tell you this, Yahudians yang I come across, semuanya baik-baik, well mannered and brought up. Anak Mujahiddin and Afghans tu yang macam puaka gondang. (Eeeeshhh..racist lagi aku ni)

So, habis aje kerja I dengan them kids, I pon sambunglah kerja tempat permanent I.By the time I sampai office,syaitan-syaitan tu dah berambus pergi college.Alhamdulillah..because, every Tuesday,they'll finish late and I won't be seeing them by the time I berambus pergi ke my evening session at my 2nd job.So today, was indeed a good day because I'm seeing less syaitan for the day.

The evening session was great as well and tanpa disedari,time flies and I finished.Seronok.On the way back,while walking home,I terpikir jugak,should I consider a career change? Budak-budak comel tu tak de lah nak menyumpah seranah I bagai and I was ever so happy to see them.And sampai je rumah,I terus check website in how to get started in working in Child Protection.Emmm...something to think about soon.

On a positive note,I started speaking back to Frankie, in the most civillised manner since yesterday.I believe,the good atmosphere is probably got to do on how I started to see things in a different ways.The way Frankie sees things.I'm not sure if I am anywhere near agreeable with it but for sure, it keeps the peace.

So,I've visited my 'perempuan simpanan' a.k.a. my blog page today, however penat.This is my thoughts for the day and I'm sharing it with whoever that is kind enough to read it.It feels right.Wahhhh...positive nya kata-kata..and tomorrow, I'll be off to membanting tulang at 2 different jobs again or shall I call it mem 'breakback mountain' kan diri.

Selamat berbuka puasa dan bersahur uolsss....

No comments: