About Me

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Masalah Rumahtangga Dihari Minggu

ADAKAH ITU BINTANG DILANGIT ATAUPON TAPAK SELEMAN YANG MELOMPAT DARI LAUTAN??

Orang ada pasangan, kita pon mau pasangan jugak. Memang bahagia berpasang-pasangan ni. People said that all that is one can be divided by two. Going places, sharing interest, pillow talk…all that shit.

My own relationship is quite volatile at times but as I remember saying that the only reason that we are still together is because we tolerated each other, apart from…of course the big L. Sometimes, emotional baggage can become the root of relationship problem and I’m lucky we have less of that. That is because we agree on that will not be a problem...in our many problems.

My parents plus many many people I know have the most traditional relationship, and quite often, is making them unhappy. My idea of a traditional relationship is a couple who allow their emotional baggage get in the way and the common emotional emotional baggage amongst people I knew is family problems.

My own mother fortunately has a good relationship with her mother in-law that lasted until my grandmother’s demise. There have never been a bad words between them (oops...factual ni, biasalah kalau masa kecik-kecik telinga kita as a budak kecik is so like kuali bcos we heard everything, especially the juicy-juicy gossip)

I have seen how the strain of the relationship between my mother and her in laws is eating her inside. This is because, nak mengata lebih-lebih, tak boleh, nak tahan kan dalam hati pon tak boleh. Nak face to face and confront them for a ‘adult conversation’ talk lagilah takde bcoz quite often, kalau sesiapa yang ambil cara macam ni akan dikutuk dibelakang sampai mati…like ish..ish..eksennya dia tu.

The worst problem to face in a relationship if your partner ada extra handbag from his/her previous marriage. As much as we want to say ‘if you brought up your children not to be prejudice and then they will turn out okay’, sometimes, things is not as simple as that. Bila ada crisis, kalau tak take side your own darah daging, partner you kecik ati and vice versa. Susah kan ?

Me and my partner have our family issue separate. It’s better that way. I think it is a lot easier bcos I live here. Kalau kat KL, susah jugak. Sometimes your closest families like parents and siblings tak buat hal, yang extension cord like sepupu spare part ni yang banyak songels.

I’m posting this issue pasal my best mate ada masalah rumah tangga dengan partner dia. Dua mereka orang ni memang pasangan cocoks gittew tapi yang sorang tu telah membuka ruang untuk family nya berkuasa macam Robert Mugabe and sekarang ni menghadapi masalah ‘ditelan mati kucing, diluah pon mati kucing…either way, buat apa-apa pon, kucing itu pasti mati.

So untuk my best mate menyelesaikan masalahnya like ‘ibarat bagi makan kucing, kucing biar kenyang dan cat food Whiskas nya tidak berselerak’, I ingin memutarkan lagu dendangan Ramlah Ram ‘Cinto Den Bedarai’ untuk my best mate ni menenangkan hatinya dan hati kucing nya.

Selamat terhibur hendaknya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emmm u ols u ols sema pun suka lagu kak Melah ke nyah?? Mak konfius nih..banyak sgt lelagu kak Melah u ols utarakan dlm blog ni..mak skerrr!!!

Nok ni hubungan camana nih?? Cinta terlarang atau cinta mak bapak suka?? **matilaaa tanya lebey lebey!

p/s How's Brighton???

Makji Esah said...

Cinta mak bapak tak suka la ni.Tapi hati sendiri gumbira, camno tu? Hish..Ayam Den Lapeh.