About Me

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Notes

I realised yesterday night and this morning while aku dengan jahatnya committing an act of gaji buta i.e. bloghopping kat office that ramai betul blog page yang cantik-cantik templates nya. I know sometimes back that I was so gatal wanted a new templates for my page, but memandangkan I ni bukanlah computer savvy and no matter how many amount of self-taught pun takde lah akan menjadinya, so that kegatalan seems to go away, temporarily.

But last night, I went around to look for free blog templates and come across yang cantik-cantik and downloaded some of them.It was supposed to be easy with only code to copy and then, paste lah kat tempat 'Edit HTML' tu. Puaslah aku bersengkang mata until 3am, and the only messages that I get from the Blogger is that the code is silap la, pundek la...and kesudahannya, hapa pun tak de. By the time I realised yang I dok membanting tulang for something so unnecessary (but this desire to change my current template to a nicer one seem so necessary last night) it was already 3am and it was too late to go home and no one in a right state of mind will tunggu that 24 hours bus. What annoy me the most, I was suppose to have the behaviour analysis report of one mangkuk hayun by Tuesday, and I only managed to muster 1 page in that 18 hours...yang selebihnya, bloghopping. Haruslah nak kena maki dengan si TDM tu kan?

I have now resigned to the fact that I'm not at all clever with this computer graphic thingy.I continue working til about 3pm and still the report masih tak siap!!!

I think I am unconsciously anxious with the fact that JT is going to this Merdeka Celebration this Saturday, padahal, I dah siap-siap buat plan nak bergalok dengan Makji Eton, Mak Leemah and few more pompuan durjana yang kemaruk nak makan satay.This is like a huge desperation of makan satay ni, first you have to brave the queue, pastu the satay come in 6 cucuk and be ready to pay at least £4.00 dengan so ungenerous amount of kuah kacang and nasik himpit.By the time all that satay masuk dalam mulut, you might wonder what you spent that £4.00 on. Ni semualah yang tak sabar nak balik KL ni.

JT called twice asking if I have time to talk, as I am a gifted transparent liar, I cooked up excuses yang masuk lah ke akalnya maka twice today, aku terselamat dari listening to him whinging and moaning.Still, dengan tak mau kalah, he said, I ring you tomorrow, let's talk about Saturday'.

Haiyoo...I can see myself jadik his babysitter if I invited him along with my troop or if I agree on travelling with him...(habislah reputasiku sebagai pompuan melayu terakhir kan?) Either way, with or without me, JT will be going to that Celebration. It is either I have to look for a secluded spot to melepak kat Tun Razak Centre tu so that dia tak nampak I, or I just have to borrow the Somalian woman purdah yang habis bijik mata pun kena cover, so that I can bergerak bebas even depan JT without him knowing that I am there.

How lah? Just about to enjoy the Bank Holiday and now, bertambah benganglah I nak memikirkan si baby debab ni yang bakal merengek macam budak kecik mintak nak ikut dibawak berjalan tomorrow.Ciss! Ciss! Ciss!

10 comments:

ManaL said...

Tahan kah JT if he had to join your troop nanti? hehe....

LadyKuWeen said...

Dah..takyah nge-ngada nak ajak dia, buat ngabihkan boreh yo. Kang tak pasal-pasal lak makan haaattiii instead makan satay..

Typhoon Sue said...

makji oi, blog layout yg byk kat net tu sebenarnya tak sesuai dgn blogger beta. yg lama dulu buleh le. yg sekarang ni sebab ada widget-widget ni, application dia lain sket. so kena pandai adjust kalau nak guna.

about that merdeka celebration, ala... nak sembunyi sembunyi bakpe? gi aje. kalau jumpa, jumpalah, kalau tak jumpa, tak jumpalah. maybe this is the perfect time for you to impress upon him that you DO have a life and that you do have other friends. that'll teach him to not be so clingy.

Anonymous said...

Dear MakAji,
Kalu I rase sedihkan ,I dtg tengok ur blog...gelak sakan.Tq for making me laugh.

As for the JT ,die ni sedang cari airpot nak landing...kapal tebang kalu dah macam ni mesti kes emergency baru nak dtg ,tak payah lah di layan...tapi nampak mcm makaji ni ,org cakap lade ni pedas nak makan jugak...you ni mcm I le jugak .,..degil.Not only that tak serik serik .

TEERA

Anonymous said...

I heard dorg dok mintak Gordon for another bank holiday.. dah dpt ker tak?

tokasid said...

Salam makaji jolie:

Visit ni melalui Elviza Write Away.
I'm smiling dari telinga kiri ke kanan sebab suka cara makaji tulis. gaya bebas.

Akan selalu singgah sini. Boleh saya link makaji kat blogosphere zone saya tak?( ni kiranya minta izin lah. bagi tak bagi nak link juga tau)

Selamat sambut Mendeka! mendeka!Mendeka!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your old crush heheheheh.... jgn dia pasnih ter"crush" uols pulak udahler...dia kan JT! :P

Anonymous said...

A ah makji, mak pon nak tgk jugak JT! Jgn cancel jumpa dia taw.. Mari kita meramaikan umat! Hiks.. Eh uols mahalnye satay! 6 cucuk £4? Pengsan occay!! Mak pon nak jual kipap la 4biji £6 volley? Mrasa taw...

Anonymous said...

samekom mak aji, suker lah writings uols! and HI LEE!!! *lambai lee novotny ittew* hihi

Unknown said...

Hi Odoolette :) Pekabor uols?