About Me

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bolehkah Babi Terbang?


Since the beginning of August, telly kat sini dok hari-hari...kalau tak hari-hari pun, adalah 3 times a week tunjuk documentary pasal Princess Diana.I supposed tu semua in aid of the conjunction of her 10th death anniversary this coming 31st August kan? Eh, ye ke date tu? All of a sudden, I just realised how fast and vast that the time flies. Where was I 10 years ago?

Truth be told, I was in Paris the day Diana met with the accident. I was working with one of the Asia largest airlines company and was assigned to CDG airport. On my flight back to SIN, it shows on the flash news that Diana & Dodi was involved in the car crash, Dodi reportedly died and Princess Di was critically injured. 15 hours later, when I was back in my apartment in SIN, I saw the news confirmed that she had died. Honestly, at that time, I do not know what or how to feel. Because, aku bukannya kenal Princess Di ni pun. I can see on TV how people cried and betapa banyaknya news coverage. 10 years ago, I was too wrapped up in my own world (bersama-sama Siamang ECAku and 2,3 jejaka yang lain) to take any notice of Princess Di and her life, although, I do know that the royal couple had divorced years before and Princess Di's string of scandals and relationships.

Living permanently in England since 2000 exposed me to loads of stuff concerning the two...Princess Di and the tak hensem, PC. I started to read more stuff on papers and magazines. The media obsessions here with the royal families made my knowledge about them deeper and from there, I started to pity Princess Di. Really, really sorry for her.

I don't think I can identify in any of her commiserations, but to have life orchestrated to destruction by someone she thought she loved and loved her, is heartbreaking.

Charles and Camilla is one true love. Why he didn't marry her before, hanya dia aje yang tahu, but obviously kalau dia kahwin dgn CPB tu, tak dapek lah dia nak naik takhta kan? Gila kuasa sungguh!!! CPB went on and marry her then husband, PC went on and marry Princess Di, yang mati-matilah ingat yang dirinya itu dicinta oleh si PC tu cam nak rak.

As much as I want to appreciate the power of first love and how it will never die, I can't see any point at all why the need to capsized one's life into massive destruction. If I really want to relate this story with my Ex-Chenta-Agung story, well...according to him (kalau dia tipu, tipu lah I ye) I am his first love...but he married someone else. He thought his marriage will work, but it didn't (padan muka kau!!!) and quickly realised that it was me that he truly loves. Tetapi masalahnya, my ECA tu bukan lah anak Raja ke hapa benda yang akan terlepas takhta or harta berbillion if he married me. Anak ketua kampung pun bukan. Saja kan menggatal tak leh tunggu aku balik belajar gamaknya. Like people say, kucing kalau nampak ikan depan mata...and his wife was the 'ikan' depan his mata, while I was the 'ikan' who was struggling on the other side of the world.

When I think back, Princess Di tu lagi sengsara hidupnya, when I was spared the possible destruction (kalau I kahwin dgn siamang tu) Princess Di really thought that PC loves her...and she left everything for him, unbeknown that he is in love with another woman all along. In the end, she died a victim. Victim of siamang bertopengkan anak raja Britain.

My ECA married his wife...separated, went out with me again for another 1 1/2 years but later balik ke wife dia balik. So, who is his true love? And now, although not in so many words, macam nak kembali kepangkuan aje.From what I heard, he divorced his wife 2 years after their reconciliation...and has been single since. And dia ni, since 2,3 years ago, dengan muka tak malunya nak menjejak kasih dengan I. patutkah diberi muka orang macam ni?

But, here I am, slagging him off at the available opportunity. Why can't I just erased him out and never think of him? Why am I always talking about him? Aku ke yang masih menanti babi terbang?

p/s kepada sesiapa yang sungguh gersang menunggu gossip, ketahuilah olehmu yang reality nya, aku ni berkerja makan gaji...so,ada hari-hari yang boleh main ular dengan tekun dan ada juga hari-hari yang kena berjaga malam buat kerja cam nak rak. Yang nyatanya, I do not have the privillege nak bergulung dalam selimut dalam office macam Ratu Kucing tu.Harap Bersabar ye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermmm, i pon pity Princess Diana.. Masa dia excident tu mak form 5 uols. Tapi mak still sweet 17th canne? *matilamak.. hehee..

Well anyway, PC & CPB yg tak chantek tu mmg seswai la kawen. Mak pon susah nak kata ape kan. Dah memasing gatai anunye ittew.. Kozer tau!

Tapi satu jer yg mak pasti, ur ECA tuh looser yg desperate. Bila dah single baru nak tercari2 uols, dedulu kenak sik cari jer kan? Why now? Sometimes I just wonder why some men do act so stupid like that. Mak bersyukur sbb mak wanita! *motiff lari tajuk!!???

Cik Kiah said...

Tapi Esah kan, ko lagi terer..boley 'work from home' yakni bergulung dalam duvet dgn kepala je keluar berblogging kat laptop ko kan, kan??

ManaL said...

Watak CPB itu ada kaitan dengan ECA ka? ala2 makji jauh lagi jelita la gitewwwww......

Unknown said...

Demo memey gilo glamer semek wehh... tahu doh toksey ko oghe tuh, demo gi jugok cerito fasal dio..pastuh dok laye (layan) jugok oghe tuh..

Pastuh demo ni kato demo macey Princess Diana ko???? **8sujudsss..heheheheheheh

Makji Esah said...

Hish..korok mung la Lee...kawe bukang gilo glamer..kawe gelenyor bawoh buleh? Dok lah kawe kato kawe macey P.Diana..kawe ni macey CPB (Versi molek nihh) cinto pertamo ke? Mung baco lah betul-betul weh..

Memang manal..akulah CPB versi lawa...

Kiah...I will pretend not to see yr comment..mengata dulang???

Hjh Etong..wanita terakhir di Dublin ke Hull?

Anonymous said...

oh ya goddess, kalau time Princess D tu excident, uolls sweet 17. Mak time tu sweet 15. ha............. kau ado? **ops**Larikkkk siap time tu mak tgh berbaris bersama Tenor Sexsaphone ku di depan Sultan TRG untuk perbarisan hari kebangsaan. Lagi kau takdo kan**LARIKKKKKKKKK** hehehehe.maaf kan mak goddess..mak gurau je.


bagi mak lah kan makji,kes kita seolah-olah serupa. Masa ada kita tak dihargainya, pastu main campak cam tu sebab kita kat dunia lain, pastu dah ditinggalkan, kita plak dicari. Tapi baiknya kita sentiasa memaafkan orangkan. Wlaupun org tu pernah buat kita merana. Sanggup kita kan. YG nyata 1st lov takkan di lupakan sampai bila-bila.......