About Me

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Little Ponder

I looked back and had just realised that there is not so much happenings in my blog page last month.There is only 9 entries in a total of 28 days.I know that I have been at the back burner but 9 out of 28, tu dah tahap kerbau balau punya malas tu kan?
Well, this page was created to ease my 'container'.That thing got filled up quickly and easily. Most of my work with my patient will end before mid this month before I can take up new cases.The break is about enough to have me refresh and balik kampung for a bit.But truly, I have been very depressed.Something that I can feel physically.But, I can't tell where is this feeling generated from.It can either be from a counter transference i.e. aku mengimport kedepressan orang lain or self inflicted i.e. terlampau banyak sangat kerja and problem sampai berak pun keras.Either way, the fact that I am able to tell is a good sign.I am a bit autistic in expressing my feelings.That is I focus on it for a substantial amount of time, eliminate what not needed and will only let go when I feel like I want to let go.That is why I keep saying how hyprocritical of me to tell my patient to move on when I personally can't.
The last couple of days have been brilliant, amid the fact that my two flat mate tricked me into driving to and back Cambridge.M11, the motorway that is connecting London to that part of the country memang sangat kejam, tak berlampu.As I keep putting off my date with Spec Savers, driving in the glaring sun and total darkness is azab.Tapi dek kerana Bro Lee yang sungguh menawan dihari lahirnya yang ke 25 itu, driving ke Edinburgh pun I sanggup.
The Saturday itself, nak menyampaikan diri ke Cambridge tu, banyak sungguh halangan.Pergaduhan disana sini.I gaduh dengan Mak Badak and pastu Mak Badak gaduh dengan Mak Badak yang lagi satu, sampai Mak Badak nombor dua last minute tak nak pergi.Masing-masing tak nak kalah and aku dok dalam dalam bilik ketakutan.Last-last Mak Badak dengan kejam nya, masuk my bilik and tell me 'That's it, meh kita pergi rumah Lee, tak kuasa kamek dengan sidaknya'.That left me rasa sungguh bersalah, and I pulak gi pujuk Mak Badak lagi satu tu.'Let's just go, you both get over it when we're there.They came to your do, let's go to theirs now'. Mak Badak nombor dua dengan bongkaknya 'I'm not going because I'm so pissed off''. Maka pertengkaran antara puak-puak minority tu pun berlangsung kembali.Jam dah pukul 4 suku.I told them both before, pukul 4.30 kita dah kena bergerak. Haiyoo..macam ni punya perangai pun ada.Tapi, I lah yang start dulu.Asal pergaduhan nombor satunya is when Mak Badak Ketot lupa beli mix veg untuk my mihun.Our little exchange of words turned into Mak Badak Ketot saying something really nasty to me.Pandai dia ugut I kata 'You pergilah, I tak nak pergi'. But in the end, after numbers of phone call tanya kami kat mana from the Birthday Gal, pukul 6.20 pm, sampailah jugak kami kat apartment Lee yang lawa tu (bilik tidur dah kemas?)
We arrived back in London at almost 2am and suddenly I terasa lapar balik.Apsal? Tak cukup makan ke kat rumah orang tadi? Well not really,apa tak nya, buat ketupat for more than 2 hours, mana ada masa nak makan? I was really forcing myself to sleep as I dah janji nak jumpa si Frankie Valli pagi esoknya. The next morning, mak Badak nombor dua cakap yang mak dia invite I makan Roast Dinner rumah nya.Haiyoo...I cakaplah, I dah janji nak jumpa Frankie and terus mukanya berubah jadik cam kangaroo.So, I pun talipon lah si Frankie, buat auta kata yang I masih penat since yesterday.Boleh? And then we went to rumah mak Mak Badak nombor dua and lepaklah sampai pukul 8pm.
I finally booked my flight today selepas bertangguh-tangguh.I did not get the travel time that I wanted and terpaksalah opted for the earlier time.Haiyoo..I ada session pulak pagi tu.Cemana nak escape ni?
To LeQ and his perfume search, good luck.The seladang smell only developed after the clash of perspiration and the alcohol. I'm not a huge fan of seladang smell but I can easily pounce on man that smells of Kouros and Safari.I think that black Polo smells seladang. And I will always stick to my bubble gum perfume.Siapalah nak pounce on me ni?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyooo u ols kawum kawum wanita niiii kerap sangat gado gado laaa... tak sangka dek ekrna mihun pun u ols gado gado tapi kan, okay dah tuh bila dtg umah we ols! Thx a lot for coming :)**Bro Lee katanya..hahahahahah

BUT I do hope you have enjoyed your evening with us partying walaupun (ikut guna kata kata si Coco) "terpaksa" tengok Madonna & Kylie on DVD!!! :P

p/s camana ye nak mententeramkan kawum kawum cikki yang pissed off?? mak tak berani!!!

Belladonna said...

Nak tenteramkan kau wanita or cikki yang pissed off? Tinggal je camtu. Give them some space, kang kalau dah cool down baru bleh bawak bincang :)

I love Kylie and Madonna! Kalau pi karaoke, lagu wajib mesti lagu Madonna..*habislah hujan lebat bila aku nyanyi.

Susah kan kalau tersepit kat tengah2? Sabar jelah, diorang tu marah/gaduh kejap je. Pastu habis kat situ je :)

Sapa kata pakai perfume bubble gum takde orang nak pounce on you? Pakai bau pheromone je :) *matilah bau kari, hihihih

Anonymous said...

best kan buat ketupat??..hikhikhik you should stay till sunday tho...hehe...anyway it was great to see you...hope to see you soon eh...

Makji Esah said...

Eh....kami rellllla tgk Madonna yang amatlah provocative ittew..

Cemana nak tenteramkan kaum Cikki? Penampau aje...

Wokeh Coco J20,lain kali kita buek ketupek laiee..bila Bella & Mak Eton Santon tu balik

Cik Kiah said...

At my workplace, male:female ratio is 1:4, so can you imagine the catfights??

Anonymous said...

When I was on holiday, I saw a hotel advertisement on a huge billboard... cheap beer and dirty woman..apparently, they have mud wrestling untuk perempuan on show..

Almost checked in, but we saw a lot of drunkards and when I was in the toilet, there was a big gang fight.... decided to play it safe and checked into another hotel.

If only... sigh.