About Me

Friday, March 09, 2007

Fireworks & Candles

PC World (yang very der lap kaki tu) finally repaired and upgraded my desktop.Hah...sekarang ni speednya, even faster dari my urine (macamlah takde example lain) I now have bigger memory and bigger hard drive.What is it for, tuhan sajalah yang maha tahu.I did asked the handsome Asian man to recommend what to increase since penggunaan desktop ini, majoritynya ialah untuk main PC games saja.My partner remain my private IT Consultant yang advise I tambah itu ini.And I have it all for free, pasalnya,I bought some insurance from them and the cover plan is about to expired end of this month.So, sekarang ni, ada 2 laptop, satu desktop and 3 dara pingitan duduk dalam satu rumah ditepi jalan...kau ado?

As I will be away soon, I have to prepare lot of things for Mak Badak to oversee sepanjang my house absence ni.Nak harapkan dia dan yang sorang lagi tu,maka dapat reminderlah dari bank tak lama lagi.I have always take charge in money matters between us, because that is something that I am really good at...and Mak Badak No.2 yang hanya kesat tapak kaki masuk dalam mahligai ini, macam biasa and as always, buat hal dia sendiri. My office work yang berlambak-lambak, personal claim yang belum disubmit, client-client yang semakin hari semakin menyakitkan hati and masalah rumahtangga yang sekejap okay sekejap tak is giving me higher anxiety than usual. Konon nak organise sangat, I made up a list of what to do but what I ended up doing is bloghopping and main SIMS game.Takde yang productive langsung.

Lately ni, staff I makin mengada-ngada pulak dengan I mintak emotional support.Bukannya masalah kerja, tapi personal problem.Adalah 2,3 orang yang sekarang ni berdepan dengan masalah cinta yang self-inflicted.Dah ada boyfriend, pasang branch pulak kat another area, tak cukup dengan polygamous affair dengan 2 jantan, tup-tup sekarang ada affair pulak dengan tah mana pompuan dia yang asalnya ter 'one night stand' balik dari pub.Haiyooo....sana cinta, situ cinta and sini bahagia.Why I said cinta bahagia dengan this woman is because she claimed that their affair is 'so special'.Deep down I know why she said that.

I pun cakaplah dengan my colleague yang cintanya dah beralih arah ni, yang I have nothing against what she does in her personal life (amid, I baru tegur dia in her supervision session that day pasal love bite dia, yelah..kita kan provide social care service to vulnerable people, leher lebam-lebam kan tak professional, clients kita bukannya budak kecik yang tak tau apa) but I do admire her 'time management'.Ye lah, sana boyfriend, situ boyfriend and sini girlfriend, pandai betul dia micro manage diri dia. Often people say that orang yang ramai boyfriends/girlfriends ni ada huge sexual appetite.One is not enough.But I think, that is hardly the amusement.You can either have a single partner and berkongketan sepanjang hari and sepanjang malam, with the same person..but to have 3 different partners yang tak tahu kewujudan madu-madu mereka tu,you must be super organise with your time management, ye lah..nak pergi kerja lagi kan? Not only that you ought to have a good time management skills, public relations and apa-apa lagi skills yang maha necessary yakni auta, mestilah top notch.Women said Men is the master of this kind of trade.Well, I know of some women too...in fact, these women have line of partners queue up for them and in fact know about other contenders, but sanggup jugak hantar tender dek cinta punya pasal.I jarang pulak dengar perempuan nak share-share or yang bangsa sabar menanti ni...in fact, mostly yang bermadu pun, after their laki dah kahwin, baru lubang pecah and they all rela paksa/paksa rela lah terima madu.

Unlike lawyers, people in my line of work, don't offer service to family and friends, takut contaminated. We most certainly will make the referral to the next available practitioner.I never offer anything to anyone eventhough most people thought that this is what I like to do....(ni adalah bagi menjawab tuduhan mu itu, LeQ) Some people forgot that they asked for help and become very anxious thinking that they may be scrutinised.Common scenario is that, kalau you bangsa yang tak apply healthy living ni (merokok,minum bagai, makan macam ular) you are likely to get extra conscious mingling with a doctor and you may think that this doctor is now going to give you a speech about how smoking can give you cancer what not. I can assure you that, the doctor don't bloody care.And then you forgot the fact that you maybe had casually or socially complaint of a heavy chest and become annoyed if the doctor friend of your suruh berhenti hisap rokok.Macam tu lah lebih kurang.

I work closely with the psychologist/psychiatrist.Most of the time when I attend my client review meeting,I often conscious that this psychiatrist dok perati-perati I and mulalah I pikir yang mesti this psychiatrist pikir I pun tingtong gak.What you all should know that we are very vulnerable people too and being in a close proximity with anyone can create high anxiety, tak kisah lah apa-apa situation pun....even atas katil.

This young lady (she is 10 years younger than me, tapi masalah mengalahkan masalah West Bank pulak lah kan) sekarang ni in dilemma. Girlfriend barunya tu dah merengek mintak undivided attention (biasalah pompuan) and dengan pakwe-pakwe nya,dia ditatang dengan minyak yang penuh..dapat kereta, rumah rent free and on a good days dapat pocket money (eleh...ni misti hasil kangkangan ni) Cinta kat dua jejaka ni dah tak banyak mana dah since ber affair dengan perempuan yang jumpa kat pub ni.Special katanya.I have some opinion about this things but I would rather keep it to myself, lain orang lain specialty lah kan? I only asked her about what is keeping her tied to both men, is it the material facilities? Did she really love this woman albeit cinta yang baru bermekar sekejapan yang berorientasikan sex itu? And finally, is she willing to make the big sacrifice iaitu tinggalkan hidupnya yang sekarang ni sungguh comfy diapit 2 jejaka ni and enter into a possibility of life yang mungkin ala-ala mulut buaya dengan pompuan ni? The way I see it, my colleague ni sungguh lah contented nya and bila masuk mulut buaya yang selalunya cemburu yaamat ni and at the same time, hilang segala life facility maka bermacam-macamlah complications akan timbul, is she ready for that? Maka dia pun terdiam....

I also reminded her the true facts about mereka-mereka yang ada extra marital affair ni, commonly the only risk yang they all tak sanggup ambil is losing all their normality and comfortability.Biarlah tak happy pun.How many laki orang you know will leave their wives just to be with cinta monyet remeh-temeh ni? Pressure is something people want to avoid,self satisfaction although people claimed to have to come first, is hardly true.You may be satisfied with what you get from your extra outside meals, but would you give away your regular meal? Mind you, you always not very happy with it but at the back of your mind you know it is regular, secure and less hassle.

Lagi lah Makcik ni terdiam....I'm not helping at all am I? Lantaklah..bukan problem I....But, she is only young...she is likely to go for the glitter fireworks rather than a solid candle.Macam tu lah ceritanya.

No comments: