About Me

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Semi Charmed Life


Listen to this...I want something else to get me through this semi charmed kind of life, baby oh baby..I want something else and you're not listening when I said goodbyeeeeeeeeee...

Give an answer to this question...your best mate is having an engagement do this weekend.You know that it will mean a world to them, because apparently you will be his/her only guest.Ironically, for childish/selfish/crayfish/bodoh'ish reasons, you're now hardly speaking to his/her other half. Would you still go?

2 comments:

bRed said...

well I am pretty laid back, muka tebal and basically dumb so yea.. I'd go.. and it probably wouldn't cause a twinge of discomfort, guilt or anxiety..

besides there would be free food right?

Makji Esah said...

betul..betul...