About Me

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The End Is Nigh...

















MAZ ZULKIFLI (RIGHT) AND THE DELICIOUS LASS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH THE DELICIOUS MEE HUN GORENG THAT COULD SUBSTITUTE SEX, ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY THAT THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM WHATSOEVER


People should learn on how to communicate better. I should. For some reason, spending years in one of UK’s prestigious educational institution didn’t do nor shall I say improve my communication skill. Singapore Airlines taught me how to smile that sells. MTV taught me that music’s is therapeutic. Working with the LD’s, enlightened me that there are people is this world that are less fortunate than me and how we all should cherish life to the fullest. Even though the money is shit.

I am blessed with unlimited supply of an honest opinion. That is the fact. I have been through 3 difficult processes in the psychotherapist college to have that bestowed upon me. I am still trying to work out on how I feel about it. Not working.

My days are very depressing. The last 2 or 3 in particular. I’m trying to de stress and look up for Peragawati latest satirical news. None in there. How dare him. He can’t have off days. He is not allowed to. I need him badly now. I need to laugh.

I’m contemplating to move on from Gooseberry Avenue. I have caused grief to others that I am finding it hard and unbearable to live with the fact that the discomfort feelings was caused by my failure to communicate well.Maybe I should get in touch with Suhaimi Sulaiman and his 'Omnimedia' or consult my good friend (????) Maz who communicates excellently.

Its funny how one can make themselves so emotionally available and the next minute,withdraw that facility when something in their mind went wrong.It can be very messy when they have no ability to conceal their real feelings towards you. They’ll tolerate you as long as it takes but they will make it so obvious that you are less likeable than the obvious choice.

I feel the need to have time machine/travel machine right now. So that I can travel to Section 17 PJ Hawkers Stall (somewhere around buildings of flats area by the UIA place) and makan mihun goreng.

Sob..sob..sob…

No comments: