About Me

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Secret Life Of A Gooseberry Part 1










THIS IS THE WORLD FAMOUS GOOSEBERRY - SHEILA MAJID. LET ME PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT I HAVE SUCCEED TO GET 'MY HAND ON HER LATEST COMPILATION WHILST I WAS IN KL RECENTLY. LETS JUST HOPE ALL OF US NOT 'TUA SEBELUM WAKTUNYA'


My biggest regret is letting myself being attached. That includes attaching myself to the Age Of Empire game that I simply now can’t live without. That’s awful. I tried many things to deviate my obsession, one by agreeing to be part of the show ‘How Clean Is Your Garden’ in Channel 6. It was broadcast in Bedfont TV.Ada ke ? Well, I do enjoy cleaning the garden that my whole body ached (not to remember the fact that my Chicken F-ing Pox residue of spot still actively growing in my private departmental store) I didn’t expect to have my nose elevated few inches high as I’m so pleased with what I did (that may include being partly involved in getting Lou’s bontot ..dibahagian atas sedikit..terbakar dan menjadi sangat merah sebab terkena cahaya matahari yang amat berlebihan.) That is the agony of being 'Orang Putih'.Kasihan sungguh.

My attachment to human being is what worrying me to death as well. I can develop high expectation within me. And when it went pear shaped, I can get very annoyingly upset that has succeed to affect the dynamics in my life..and maybe others too.

I have been what you can call a gooseberry for the last 5 or 6 months. It’s really okay when you don’t think about it and when everything is alright. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I never seem to mind apart from at times, I do feel like a pickles in their Big Mc...Or Double Cheeseburger. When that feeling comes, the need to get away quickly turned into auto cruise mode and can be nauseating too.

I tried very hard to fit in.And now I have started to think that the whole picture is wrong..like Leah's boobs and her penchant for cock. What can be done about it? Am I jealous because I’m not even half as happy as them? Or am I hating the fact that they rampantly ravaging each other more than I have done in my own sexual life? Which one? Happiness or Sex? Yucks..yucks..yucks..Or they just blissfully ignorant that the poor me is forced to watch their PDA’s and there is no way can I not help myself to the audiotainment (audio entertainment)of their moan and the groan, like Will Young to my ears.

What I do know for a fact that I am very upset now. And for sure, not because of being a poor gooseberry in a Sex In The City. Pathetic me.What I can hear is my own ramification of feelings.So pathetic.

No comments: