About Me

Friday, July 10, 2009

Update

Because Cik Kiah hapdate...I pun musti hapdate jua. Kalau tak nanti dia akan hantar text messages yang berbau ugutan-ugutan! Because we had an affair, I am incline to take all those threats seriously...ye lah..too much is at stake kan? Kan? Kan?

About Baby X's propensity to kiss with her mouth open...or even kissing at this age, what more can I say but kemanalah tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke roti canai kan? Maybe she destined to go to TKC where kissogram is one of the must not fail subject...macam Bahasa Malaysia. Chewwwwahhh!

Well, I just had a very hot curry today and now, walaupun dah terpacak kat opis at 8.00 am today, masih ku tak mengantuk. So if I may, I would like to share my thoughts of Kiah's predicament at visiting her gravely ill cousin.

My only near death (in the end memang meninggal jua) experience is with my late brother. I am very fortunate to have been spared facing all this potentially bereave moment...and I wish I don't have to because simply I do not know how to react...what to say...etc,etc.

When my brother was taken ill, hati I memang dah berdetak dah ni...ye lah. I tak pernah tengok dia sakit and the first thing my mother told me to do (this is after learning what was actually wrong in his system) is to go and see this orang alim somewhere in Gedung Lalang. Driving from hospital Seremban to Gedung Lalang is not far, but air mata I yang berjurai...jangan cakaplah. I know we are suppose to tawakkal, but in practical, if you have that illness, you really need miracle and kuasa Allah yang paling besar sekali to survive.That time, I can feel it that he is going to die...padahal tatau pun masa tu sakit apa. I did what I was told and the orang alim said...ask your mother to pray, and I will pray for her. I can't do that (what my mother had asked) because it is not fair on another living thing. I never said this to anyone...

When someone we care about tetiba sakit kuat ke, or have prolonged illness, kita yang sayang ni memanglah mintak dia hidup lama. Tapi bila pikir balik...daripada yang sakit tu menderita, biarlah semuanya mudah saja untuk dia. Problem always is, betapa denialnya orang-orang terdekat ni. I think naturally, kita tak suka tengok orang mati...maybe because kita sendiri pun takut mati kot. Kalau boleh, yang brain damage surviving only with life support machine pun, kita tak bagi nak tutup...mengharap kuasa Allah and sembuh lah orang tu.

At risk of kena penampar or kutuk satu kampung, we will have to tell the truth, like kalau dah on life support ke with no other hope left, the decent thing to do is...lepaskan aje lah, like Kiah said, we will doakan kita tabah throughout the bereavement period. Safest choice is always...bila orang suruh berdoa mintak dia sembuh bila cancer cells dah makan satu badan, jawab aje lah insya allah, mintak semuanya selamat. It works for two...cepat sembuh ataupun...selesalah mati. Bunyi pun sedap...kan Kiah?

We often being put in the position where we are required to say a nice and decent thing, when in some situations, its hard to find any and memang takde pun benda yang sedap didengar untuk dicakap. Tuh..pening!

I think it is unfair to pledge an expectation onto others.Bila kita kawan dengan orang, kita harap orang akan layan kita macam itu/ini. Some can get overfamiliar and instead of having a normal process of assessing your relationship with your friends, the overfamilar type will soon try to test boundaries.

I've seen quite a few glittering-fireworks type friendship. You kawan dia...you kawan, kawan dia and the lists goes on. Masa mula-mula indah lah...since you shared the common interests...wry fry jokes and pleasantries. You don't get to know what the person likes and dislikes.The worst part is when you accidently stepped into the boundaries, with no awareness of what IS the boundaries. Orang marah...you sakit hati...and the feud, the dissatisfaction and the chain of reactions balloned overnights.

In my workplace, we have boss and bossess relationship, colleague and colleague relationship, patient and responsible adult relationship and adalah few more ties sana-sini.Because of the different formalities each relationship carries, kadang2 you rasa, lagi baik you berkawan dengan kucing or pasu bunga. Takde expectation pun...apart from..kalau nak benda tu hidup lama...bertahan lama...maintain lah kan?

Most of my colleague are my friends, because we started off together and over the time, I jadi Boss diorang, so gossip2 or criticism head opis, tak bolehlah nak di share bersama-sama. Worst part is that when your colleague a.k.a. friend ni buat silap mmg menanti teguran bernas (and maki) from you. Tak ke bermasam muka 3 hari tu?

So mana yang menjalinkan perkahwanan...originated from web space and social networking, tempat yang tak sepatutnya dijadikan base untuk mencari kawan sejati and sehati, terima ajelah kekurangan you dan kawan you...sebab salah pun salah you jugak kan? Cepat benar nak mencurah kasih and tenaga...dengan tak tahu orang tu macam mana peel nya.

Oh..Kiah, I lap you. You're my fren forever.....chewwwwaaaah!!!!

3 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

Gilo ko?

Makji Esah said...

ye lahhh....

captlukman said...

jugaklah uols....kan tak pasal lembu punya susu, cap teko dapat nama.

minumlah susu cap jungjung lagi senang