About Me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Adakah Kau Merasa Jeles....

Adalahhh kawan I sorang ni....well, we were quite close when we were younger but biasalah jaman-jaman tu, boipren always come between two good female BFF. I was really taken aback by the whole situation last time..I was at their receiving ends. To cut the story short, I dissapear from their circles. Even her closest friends and family thought I was jealous that she and her then boipren got together.

Maybe I was too protective. But ini cerita sangat lama. When we got together recently, it seems like we both knew that this subject must never come up again. She is married to a different guy now. And I am still what I am...hehehehe.

To her, I never changed. Still caring like before (muntahhhh lah Kiah...) Well, at the risk of you all nak kata I tiup belon I sendiri, I ni memang penyayang orang nya. Tak caya...tanyalah kawan-kawan ketat saya.

We become quite close again. No boipren or anybody that is coming between us now, except for anak-anak dia yang akan buat tunjuk perasaan everytime me and their mummy started skyping.Speaking about coming between us..literally and physically.

This friend of mine, dari muda sampai la ni tak habis-habis dengan masalah dalaman. Well, susah betul kan jadi orang lawa-lawa ni...kalau tak masalah boipren, masalah dengan orang keliling. Hidup senantiasa bermasalah...and that explains all her dramatic FB statuses.

What people write in their FB status, really is their prerogative...but kadang-kadang keserabutan kepala orang yang diexpress kan dalam bentuk-bentuk ayat bertulis adakalanya mengundang rasa menyampah yang terlampau. Gaduh dengan laki...terus rasa nak lari dari rumah..tup tup jadi FB status. Kalau sepuluh kali dalam seminggu ko rasa nak lari dari rumah, tak ke menyampah orang lain yang membaca nya tu ?

I am not going to judge her from what she wrote but lately ni I realised that her hysterical status is actually to fish my attention. Dah 3,4 kali jugak dia buat camtu. Then bila I rasa lain macam, thanks to Blackberry and its free messenger service, maka we both traded news. Of course la her news rather than mine.

Semalam dia nak lari...so we chat for over an hour dalam BBM, calmed her down and I told her to go to bed. Everytime dia ada masalah besar dengan lakinya, she will send me message and bila ku tak jawab msg dia..mulalah dia start buat status meghoyan kat FB sampai risau pulak I dengan dia.

The tables are turning now, and I think she secretly 'jealous' of me and MC. Ada sajaaa plan nak bawak I keluar, and the plan tak involve MC.

And tadi, selepas ku berjaya menolong dia menyabarkan diri...boleh pulak dia buat remark...you ni balik selalu, gewe mu tu takdok ko nak buat lawatan balas??? Macam tak committed aje aku tengok. Ke mu bertepuk sebelah tangan???

Terasa I you.....

4 comments:

cik said...

Tu dia eh. Dalam dok menjadikan uols a shoulder to cry on sempat pulak dia selek hingus hijo kat muka uols. Ish apa punya BFF nih ?

Makji Esah said...

Tu la uolsss....kalau la I ni tak memikior kan dia tu sokmo bermasalah..mahu ku zap zap je..

aking said...

nok wat camana nok, org cantik skit, jeles, bahagia skit jeles.apa yg tak jeles pun tataw. yg penting mak keluar bwk semua, kalau boleh muat lori one day, aku hangkut!

ManaL said...

If i were u, I will have to cut down my strings a bit with her due to the obvious jelesi. But then come to think about it, she did voice out something "logical" for u to rethink of the whole situation. Cud it be that u prefer to take the honor to sacrifice when it comes to being the one who is willing to travel to meet the dear one or whatever, tu pon ur prerogative jua.

But somehow la, i think lawatan balas or no lawatan balas, its also another reason for u to see ur family kan makji? And hopefully ur sacrifices will be fully rewarded with the holy matrimony if thats in the card already...