About Me

Friday, March 27, 2009

Stingy Trojans

I like to think that I am very practical.

The truth is, I am so kedekut.

Because I was away so much at work...ni kes, kerja sampai tak balik rumah, I have lost contact with my laptop. According to MB, dia suka pakai my laptop pasal nya laju. Ye lah laju...I don't keep rubbish.

So masa I takde kat rumah all this while, si budak dua ekor tu, dengan laptop sorang satu (satu tu aku punya) mulalah berposing-posing home office, kononnnya working from home, tapinya Facebooking or browsing for everything at the every corner they can get the wireless signals.

MB has this habit of sucking up to every advertistment in the internet, free LV handbag, free Ipod Nano lah..semuanya dia click.

So, when I finally reunited with my laptop...I already have all type of Trojans bersekedudukan dalam laptop tu.

Atas nasihat kengkawan...still defiant taknak beli antivirus baru and the free version taklah sekuat mana, I decided to reboot my laptop. I knew somewhere I still keep the recovery CD and segala mala CD yang penting.

So I thought, how hard can it be to fix your own laptop? If I hantar kat budak IT kat HQ, habislah nanti kaki-kaki gossip opis will know apa benda yang tersimpan kat dalam tu.Demi menjaga reputasi ku sebagai PMT ni, taknak lah orang tau hapabenda kerja ku browsing bila masa-masa terluangkan? (Kiah...I'm not looking at your favourite website Aminah Musim Panas tu occay?)

So I reboot the pc. Maka terkeluarlah segala instruction that only IT expert would understand, I play safe by clicking yes and yes and yes. Remember girls..next time, don't say yes to everything!!!

There was an option to repair/delete and tah apa satu lagi, and I clicked YES to delete. Kununnya to delete all the trojan.What I have forgotten is that the Trojan is populating my operating system that if I delete, maka the laptop is as good as nothing!

To make matters worst, my operating system CD yang aku sumbat tanpa mengecheck dulu, belongs to my old laptop yang lain bangsa nya. Not only that I had wiped out my entire operating systems, I had inserted the wrong CD yang of course lah lagi, menambahkan luka yang sedia ada.

Wahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Saya telah menangis kerna

a) I have I-Tunes purchased, that worth almost £70.00, stupidly, I never thought of having a back up.
b) Gambar-gambar penting yang bukan bogel punya pose, yang penting untuk dibuat renungan dihari tua (or dihari berat badan dah naik 80 kg)
c) Musik-music from old CD's yang memang dah takde lagi dijual kat kedai.
d) All the works, ahhhh.....

So, saya gagahi jua pergi ke PC world. Lepas dimarah oleh technician ittew (berani nya!) he took my laptop and said that it will all cost me £80.00, to save everything.

Okay...£80.00, which will be add in my expenses bill yang akan di claim dari company.

I am still, kedekut.

(tapi sesungguhnya, saya tidak kedekut dengan kengkawan and pamili saya)

RIP Jade Goody.One of my patient nak pergi funeral dia...maka aiyo, terpaksalah aku berhimpit-himpit nanti.

No comments: