About Me

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dozing off....

It's a 29th tomorrow, the one date that come only every 4 years...eh ye ke? The state of mind I'm in now, I am so unable to remember every little important facts of life. Nowadays, as long as I mandi, gosok gigi, making sure my Ipod is charged and makan, life is just perfect for me. Really. Sungguhlah depressing nya.

People said that because the leap year is so rare,masa ni lah pompuan-pompuan akan mengambil kesempatan menyunting kumbang-kumbang idaman hati they all (hamboii...bahasa ku) Sumpah I tak tau this (the opposite proposal) is the tradition in the leap year.I just thought that tahun lompat is just tahun lompat that have 29 days in it (eii..sensitip nya menyebut lompat-lompat ni...maklumlah hati masih hangat-hangat dengan budak TKC tu)

Well, since kumbang yang ku puja pun dah tak ada, and another kumbang-kumbang lain yang I suka semuanya didn't know that I exist, maka I will not pop any question to anyone. Walaupun ada orang dah meng offer dirinya...psttt..Kiah, you know that JT texted his cheeky message...'I can feel a special someone is going to be on her knee today making the honest man out of me' hish..gatal sungguh. I feel like calling him, I'm sure if you have the money, there's plenty of them girls will be on their knees....sucking you.Tapi, mulutku tidaklah secelupar ittew....

So tonight, I went and pick Capt Lukman up from his brothel...eh..hotel.I was so looking forward to see him, although I did get the date wrong because I somehow thought Capt Lukman will arrive on Friday and we will be painting the Soho area red (hahahha....kau ado Red Soho kat India nun, Hjh Leemah?) but just like I said, I was so blur, I can't even tell you the right time and date, let alone day...so, sehabis aje membanting tulang, I summoned MB to collect me from work and drove to Heathrow Renaissance.(Tapikan, MB ada hajat lain...dia nak collect supply rokok nya aje...)

We had Thai Food, where pompuan ayu me and MB melantak like tak hengat donia and Capt Lukman, fussing over his weight yang tak banyak mana tu.

See, after many days of sakit hati, there I was eating away with gorgeous looking Lukman...so, sesiapa yang berminat, silalah tekel ye...

Speaking of the leap year,I wish I can come out with something interesting to remember, or something naughty just to feed my boredom. I'm so gatal tangan nak mengacau si JT itu, see...this is something I don't understand about men. Depan you, macam macho...(in JT's case, sedikit macho lah) but when they are not with you, suddenly all the lovey dovey meleleh and you suddenly feel that you are having an affair with underage boys...

But I'm old now, you see. 10 years ago, I would have afloored if jantan-jantan meleleh like that...but now, I just couldn't be arsed.I think now, sweeping me off my feet is so easy. You just have to ask me out for coffee, tell me straight to my face that, you think you're comfortable with me and is there a possibility of being exclusive...and that's it, I'll sure consider. I just don't have the energy with all this schoolboys wooing tactic....makji dah tua dah..makji dah tak larat nyah...

Oh Raja Nazrin, tak nak ke you ambik I jadi suri istana you? Nombor 2, 3 or 4 pun tak pe tau...

7 comments:

Alex said...

Waaaaah! Mana hilang my Will Young, Who Am I!!!

Anyway....ur doing beautiful babe! Nothing wrong with ya....pi lah kacau si JT tu...hapi2 giteew... I dah checked, R Nazrin kata takde vacancy, makji doklah situ diam2..

Hugs!

ManaL said...

Saya lahir in the leap year, maka adakah ini membuatkan saya lebih special w/pon bukan lahir pada 29 februwaary?

Easy2 pon makji, maintenance pon higher la kan...? dulu2 kalau kad hallmark musical, cekelat thorntons/ferrero, sekuntum mawar merah and satu perfume under 30pounds dah kira peeerrghhhh aku la yg terbest...but now, they gotta talk into investment, little bit more material, and segala though we claim to be low maintenance in terms of asking us out.

JT and atas lutut? keji lak rasanya mak. Bukankah patutnya "beliau" yg should resume into such position to woo u?

Makji Esah said...

Dear Hati Riang...Will Young terpaksa direhatkan sementara waktu dek kerna ramainya yang komplen..kunun nya, ianya menggalakkan lagi insiden-insiden frust menonggeng or anything encouraging suicidal...cam tu lah...

Apa? Raja Nazrin cakap camtu ke? Bukan ke itu hari dia SuperPoke aku dlm Facebook, katanya, he is ready for affair dibelakang Si Salim-Davidson ittew? Wuihh..lidah bercabang sungguh!!!

Weh Manal...my cheap maintenance only applies to men yang bergaji 5 angka, ada rumah sendiri, keta sendiri..better still, takde mak bapak.So, takyah aku nak susah-susah tunggu family approval kan?

Anonymous said...

Esahhhhhh... be careful what you wish for, it may come true :-)

OOD said...

Eh tak tau pulak 29 Feb adalah hari ulat naik daun? Ye ke?

i can get swept off the feet by language. Bahasa yang sempurna, just talk talk, boleh cair. Tak kesah lah, Bahasa Malaysia ka, bahasa inggeris ka, atau bahasa negri sembilan.

sudah-sudah lah dengan Nazrin tu. Dia semakin Mr Bean lah...

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhh kembang bontot dek non kene pujis...hohoho takpa, next time kita ber-irama lagi......

Anonymous said...

He's expecting a child with his beloved wife dah.