About Me

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Speech

My Lunch....In the end, I makan pakan tangan...and orang putih next to me pandang tak berkelip-kelip

Being physically unwell has never stopped me from mengumpat. See, I am a suitable candidate for general election. I like talking about people. The juicier the gossip the better. I can do long-distance call, kekononnya nak menanya khabar kengkawan yang hati gundah but pertanyaan khabar pun diselang-selikan dengan cerita-cerita berunsur gossip jugak.Ahh...that will make my day.

The weather has been crap since last Monday. Dengan angin kuatnya, hujan nya...although my company ada bad weather policy, Boss cakap, angin kuat pun kena kerja jugak.Well, that’s the agony of working in this field. Real wind can blows this and that ways...but another type of wind also capable of blowing so hard that although langit nak runtuh, Boss can still summon you to Opis. Celaka lu, Boss!!!

But today, I succumbed to the reality of life where when one that is over exhausted by work; one shall collapse in dire condition. So, I was in Croydon yesterday...almost the whole day (yes, Kak Teh...this is where that mad maniac rape the woman while she was dying) I was asked to handle an abuse case (kat sini, when I say abuse, bukannya kes cucuh tangan dengan puntung rokok okay?) One of my colleagues is a sign language expert and aku terpaksa hurung dia datang Croydon and this young lady (yang konon nya mangsa penderaan seksual) will only talk to me.

The Policeman who was supposed to record the statement didn’t turn up. Waste of the bloody journey.Hey...Twickenham to Croydon jauh tawww. Since aku dah tercongok-congok kat situ, The Manager of that unit asked me to look into the this P file (alaa...yang suka gasak budak-budak kecik tu laa) and this colleague of mine, do what she have to do with the BP (budak pekak) Tiba-tiba boss muncul....ahhh...I baru buat plan dengan my colleague ni, since kita dah ada kat Croydon, meh la kita pergi Uncle Lim’s stall kat Alders tu, makan mee kari. Boss telah mengacau daun.Big time. Last-last, Boss left a message for us both masuk meeting kat satu lagi unit kat Croydon tu.Boss bought us sandwich when what I had in my mind is Mee Kari.

With me travelling in the bad weather dengan baju tak tebal on Monday and with me again stuck in the car for almost 4 hours, also in bad weather after enduring meeting berejam yang boring, today I really feel like dying.

I slept at 9pm last night (pecah record) and woke up at 4.30am...and came sunlight with another crazy wind, I said...okay, that’s it. I demam.Let me call Boss to tell her that I’m coming a bit late. I slept again until 8am, still rasa cam pengsan.

At 9am, I was half ready, with jeans and T-shirt, I told MB that I demam and start making faces. She talked me into ambik sick leave, which I readily agreed after she promises to masak ayam cili and kacang panjang goreng.Talking about feeling nak mati tapi nafsu makan cam babi!!!

So here I am...ready to mengumpat.Who should I kutuk first?

As we all now know, Barisan Nasional kalah besar...I am so happy. So happy that I gleefully posted a message on my Facebook.

Pak Lah and my father are good friends (according to my father la...), they were both into MAYC during their heyday. While my father opted to serve his employer until he pencen, Pak Lah becomes the known politician. My father only has nice things to say about him and I think he still does, because my father is nice to his friends. When we talk about politics, all of us tried not to drop Pak Lah into the subject because we know that my father doesn’t like to be put in the spot light, talking about Pak Lah. So, since I tak boleh nak kutuk Pak Lah with my father...let me kutuk him with you.

While most of us wonder why he still bother, after been caught sleeping (with himself of course) and after been critised openly.Pak Lah can happily live with his pencen and his new wife. I believe that he is not as overzealous as Anwar who can happily command anak bini to contest for him. What can Dr Azizah and Nor Izzah do without Anwar? Talking about Keadilan, Anwar and Co is one with a new palace in Segambut and elsewhere while others have to make do with the ever expensive things.Anwar was once the group he now despises. He is no better than the rest. So, Anwar or Keadilan supporter, if you reading this...gasak lah hah!!! I never like Anwar or Keadilan...but I like the look of Sukma Darmawan...boleh? Until they can convince me what Keadilan are for and why is it better than anything else, I will still think that Keadilan is the epitome of disgruntled wannabe PM that was sent to jail.

So Pak Lah...refused to step down.Takde paksaan katanya.I saw this interview of the TPM yang macam takut-takut, ohoo....I will continue to support PM...(or else I pun takde harapan lah nak jadi PM nanti...) And Khairy Jamaluddin can bark at his maximum pitch only in Rembau. They (the kalah one) berani pulak keluar statement ‘the Malays who vote for the opposition must now take responsibility’. a plakkkk!!!! Are we obliged to vote for Barisan? See...10 or 12 years ago, if I’m asked to vote between Mohamad Rahmat and Razak Ahmad, or any DAP candidates, Mohamad Rahmat boleh blah and continue singing in RTM.

Both me and MB were joking about kena pakai purdah after when we balik Malaya pasni (see...Kiah, area kau area Keadilan ke,Pas ke or DAP?)

Pak Lah already passed his retirement age, while he is obviously unable to take anymore pressure, let the others take over. Leave the Rembau Boy only in Rembau. Rembau needs a new President. Malaysian doesn’t.

Anwar should rule Segambut only and Malaysian TV never should allow any pro-politics ads on TV.

PAS...I honestly do not know the connection between ibadah and politics. Parents told children don’t do this, don’t do that...don’t slander...stop the diatribe. Islam doesn’t permit that. But PAS allowed all this in their campaign.

Why oh why, we didn’t vote for that Nenek Kunci? Who did Nenek Kunci slander? Nenek Kunci spent all her hard-earned songket selling money...

Let’s just see if anything changes in the next 5 years...

12 comments:

famil said...

little bird said, nenek kunci ugut, sapa tak vote dia, esok tu dia akan pegi kutip hutang kain..

hi hi

Anonymous said...

hahahahah itu nenek kunci sungguh cute kan...anyway, i am like you esah, i sampai sekarang tak nampak apa perjuangan sebenar party keadilan tu, to ne honest le kan, sejak anwar masih dlm umno/BN lagi i memang dah tak suka dgn dia, there is something abt him that tells me yg dia tu cannot be trusted...apatah lagi selepas dia keluar dr BN, lagi le aku nyampoh dgn dia...yg PAS pulak...hmmm tak tahu le, kutuk mengutuk walaupun dihalang dlm islam tapi kalau dia org buat tak pe kan...camano ni...and DAP pulak, kalau ye pun nak hapuskan DEB, jgn le hapuskan as soon as dia bermaharajalela...tak reti nak jaga sensitiviti kaum lain betul le dia org ni..yg BN pulak, haiya bawak2lah berubah, jgn le dok bergasak sesama sendiri dan mengkayakan poket sendiri je...susah, susah...eh esah sorry lah, panjang pulak komen aku dlm ni...apa2 pun, selamat bercuti sakit dan makan2..take care..

dariku yg pendapatnya tak relevan sebab tak balik malaya mengundi hehee..
yatie

Anonymous said...

I cannot for the life of understand why a Malay would ever ever vote for DAP?

PKR, yes (though like you I do not see what they are fighting for except for a lone man obsession for personal revenge and nak sangat jadi PM). PAS, yes. UMNO, yes. But DAP? Those who voted for DAP must be feeling like total idiots now for being duped big time!

Tipah tertipu la oi!

Anonymous said...

the nenek said she got issue, but will only reveal if she win. isu utang kain lah tu agak eh.

Kak Teh said...

hjh esah, I travelled all the way from London to York ( when you were in Croydon) just to taste the curry mee made by Jennie Cook, the malaysian celebrity chef who is now a finalist in Channel 5's Breaking into Tesco. Worth the trip(and the fare!)

Anonymous said...

U baliklah...makAji... masuk politic..will vote for u, bleyy?

~hatiriang~

Anonymous said...

Hahaha,

malaysian politik is the most interesting topic nowadays. Kat mana2 pon orang cakap pasal politik. Best pulak. Now tengah ribut-topan ke kat sana? I"ll be arriving in London this Saturday and bergerak ke Northampton on Sunday. must equipped myself with suitable attire..

~arena

Unknown said...

Yang tak sedapnya Esah, hat yang mulut laser mengalahkan adik adik fonens tu tetaplah ado kat kerusi theyols like Tok Pidah & Khairy ittew.... Samy Vellu padey muko mung keno tendey!

Yang penting, Gomen tak boleh nak bongkak nak sembur air sesuka hati ataupun nak mengata sesuka hati... yang penting sekarang ialah bekerja ke arah kebajikan rakyat..bukan ke arah memboncitkan perut dan poket memasing!

Anonymous said...

ermmmmmmmmm ganu jugak kekal kat BN, and im waiting to see what more they can give. Hopefully the pro n cons in our gov membuahkan hasil. So no more sleep in jump seat pak lah**ops** hehehe

OOD said...

MASALAH problemnya, your nazrin shah sudah murka. Bila dia murka, dia tak hensom. Cemana?

Makji Esah said...

Famil, really ah?

A'ah kan, Yatie..dah le tak ngundi..cakap banyak lak aku ni..but still, tak suka Anwar...

I hear you, hear you..Tipah oii..

Anon..aiyaa...let her with her issues la...kain ke, glang mas ke...

Kak Teh, didn't realise she's Malaysian...(tengok pun tidak..camne nak tahu kan?)

Hati Riang...haruss...parti Subang USJ Bersatu, boley?

Arena..might be sunnier and warmer as you arrive..mana tahu..

Those two patut terjun lombong lah kan..buat malu org neghoghi yo...sib baik den bukan oghang ghombau...Lee, jom la kita balik contest they ols tu...pastu kita main pancut-pancut air...(ish..lain je bunyik nya)

Lokmang, mung tak mboh aji adi ko?

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

Tu diahh!! Mukadimah nak bagi tau pasal hobi mengumpat sikit punya panjang noh??

GE kali ni ala-ala wake up call la untuk gov supaya jangan tido. Hopefully they will do a better job in future since none of opposition I rasa able to rule the country well like BN did...cuma part-part korupsi, kronisme dan lain-lain tu yang buat orang menyampah....

Nok, aku pun taste gak kat sukma darmawan tu...seksi botak bleyy?? hiks

Oh ya, ex uols si nazrin tu dah dapat anak *tetibe

Have a good weekend mak esah!! Jangan main hujan..nanti tingtong hehehe