About Me

Monday, March 17, 2008

Panic Button

Today is Monday. As promised, I agreed to go to Weymouth to meet with client B,G and Z who will be admitting in our facility in Dorset.G is a convicted sex offender and B and Z, is an avid drug user. All diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Boss promised that this will be the most 3 days work and then I'll be free to return to London. But I know 3 days is janji palsu semata-mata.Settling a newly-discharged secure unit in-patient in a new environment is a hard work.I don't know why NHS don't want to pay a qualified Occupational Therapist to do this work.

I have carefully planned that I will at least try to settle the sex offender's first, as the risk of him being vulnerable to others is greater.See, while we all may think that sexual predator is the ganas one, my findings always tell me otherwise.Tuhan ajelah yang tahu if they all ni berlakon.

This will be an interesting journey for me for the next couple of days.

I must tell you this. I always get to meet the 'psycho maut' people. You can tell from their eyes and they are all often very scarry. I always fear that one day I might ended up badly beaten up by this people, who knows if I tread wrongly.One day in a admission meeting, this woman threaten to slit my throat and had to be restrained.I was shaken and she was very near and our eyes met.Suddenly I remember that once upon a time, I was so scared of a neigbour's dog that followed me back from my kelas mengaji.My brother keep whispering 'jangan lari..jangan lari...' but he ran away leaving me behind.That left me with no choice but to read what my father taught me.

Like the stupid dog, this manic woman went flat.I don't know what surah that ayat is from, but enough to keep me safe in all manic situation.

So, ingatlah..bila nampak anjing or orang gila..silalah baca 'Summum Bukmumm' tu ye....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tskk.. bebaik makji ye. aku plakk yg rasa seram!

ManaL said...

LOL!!! Ini menunjukkan betapa "gagahnya" makji handle even the ones yang agakla chronic mental.

1. "summum bukmun umyun fahum laa yarji'oon"

2. "summum bukmun umyun fahul la ya'qiloon"

BRAVO Makji for memorizing it by heart and use it for the right moment!

BOTH 2 summum laa sumer tu dalam surah al-baqarah.

Macam tu i pon nak amalkan la baca to people yang perangai macam anjing gila.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! be careful on handling these cases and reminded me of one case over here when a social worker have been stabbed to death a few months ago...take extra care makji esah...hope nothing bad will happen, and always under HIS protection...

Anonymous said...

yes, makji, kdg seram siol org2 physco no.Tetahu je lan kah tindakan di luar kawalan. biasanya i baca ayat kursi n part last "wahual aliyul azim" tuh ulang 3 kali ....so now i nak apply ayat 'summum bukmumm' plak kat arabs yg hans tuh........


mrasa

Dina said...

hati-hati ye makji...dealing with org yg berpenyakit mental ni mmg risky. U never know what's in their head.

Paling ngeri, kot ler depa ni jenih dgr suara ghaib yg menyuruh yg bukan2 like bunuh org or something like that...

Unknown said...

Mak biasa baca sural al-Fil ittew... alaa yang cerita fasal Tentera Ababil vs Tentera Abrahah tulah. Alhamdulillah menjadi sokmo.

Hmmm easter easter pun kerja kah?? **pengsan!

Anonymous said...

terer le makji hafal surah al baqarah ;) buleh bukak kelas ngaji le cam ni ye...

public holiday pun ekau kono kojo ko esah? tak ghoti ambik cuti ko?

yatie :)

Anonymous said...

eh apo kono ekau kojo masa cuti umum ni esah oi?

terer makji esah hafal surah al baqarah...buleh bukak kelas ngaji le cam ni yek ;)

yatie

Belladonna said...

Nampaknya aku sorang jelah yang berbuih mulut baca itu ini tapi tetap gak bontotku inniew digeget anjing.. hahaha!

Nazrah Leopolis said...

eh eh baru nak tanya camana nak baca ayat tu penuh2, sekali manal dah tulis...

timaceh...

ya Allah panjangkanlah pahala hjh esah sbb kongsi ilmu, amin.

Makji Esah said...

Thanks for the comment and concern you all...muahssssssss