About Me

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Mr Reading prodigy has finally (agaknya lah!!!) come to his senses.

Let me start this with a little note to all, I am very bad with mobile phone. I don't spend money on it, in fact, I got it for free from Bodakfone. I have been with Bodakfone since 2000 and with all their loyalty scheme, I now received 500 texts, 750 minutes free calls to any mobile networks and FREE calls to landline. Because I refuse to carry work mobile, my opis eneded up paying my mobile bill. So, everything is free for me. Tapi orang tu, janganlah nak sexcited gila nah...free calls does not entend to calling-calling orang or hantar text to KL. So, janganlah memalu gunakan YM or Skype to berborak dengan aku ye?

The connection between Abang Reading tu dengan cerita diatas ialah, the only mean of contact between us two ex school non-lovers is through mobile phone. Meh ni nak bagitau kat you all

1. I takde lunch break...I work all hours I am required to work and that I makan when I have time. So for those yang ingat that I can make time to chitchat during lunch break I, takde makna nya you. Kenkadang I makan lunch pukul 9 malam, tu pun kalau MB rajin nak masak. Tak pun, bila-bila I melintas depan Tesco, I akan rembat satu prawn salad and duduk kat bawah pokok bersila panggung ala-ala anak dara suntuk eating my lunch.

2. I ni takde fixed place of abode...working environment wise. I have been allocated 25 cases and they are all scattered around London. So, I jarang ada kat opis and heavily depending on my mobile. Yang jadik masalahnya pulak, I ni pekak. Bila I dengar telepon bunyi, I selalu kata...ohh, that's yours. And even kalau I dengar mobile I bunyi, telepon tu tah diamnya dalam celah-celah bag berjenama NETTO I, and by the time I jumpa telepon tu, terus dah jadik missed call.

3. I am so bloody moody. Silap besarlah siapa yang telepon masa I baru keluar meeting yang menyeksa jiwa raga.

4. I don't like strangers...pasalnya, orang yang I tak suka selalu menyamar jadi strangers pastu pakat-pakat telepon my mobile pakai nombor private. Wah!!!

So sesiapa yang telepon pahtu I tak jawab...or hantar message and most definitely I lupa jawab...maka maafkan diriku yang pelupa dan pemalas ini. Bukan you all aje, mak bapak I sendiri pun I tak tepon you...

I selalu dapat missed call and text mesages from Reading Prodigy tu. Out of 50, maybe 5 kali aje I replied. Bukannya hapa you all....kadang-kadang by the time I free, masa tu dah pukul 12 tengah malam. Orang jantan ni...nak nak yang set-set psycho ni, kalau nak ditelepon tu kenalah kita ni buat risk assessment bagai. Buatnya I ter call masa dia tengah memukul telur, tak ke naya? Worst still kalau I call dia masa dia tengah berjiwang-jiwang or ber kuciwa-kuciwa...tak ke lain jadik nya?

Ikutkan hati...nak aje memutuskan persahabatan. Tak kuasa dah nak dengar masalah rumahtangga dia tu. Kalau bangsa nak mendengar cakap takpa lah jugak. I keep thinking why aku masih kesian.

Why do women do it? Why do we remain ever hopeful? Why do we keep trying to be nice?

I talk to my colleague about him. Together, we try to analyse me and him...kenapa aku walaupun dah menyampah tahap gaban, tetaplah jugak nak maintain contact and orang tu, walaupun dah ku maki-seranah-hamun, tetap jua nak mencari-cari I.

My colleague reckoned dia syiok kat I...tapi bukan syiok genuine ni. Ye lah...bila kita dah desperate, apa saja pun akan disambar. We will flirt dengan anak kambing sekali pun, just to get out of being alone and there is a possibility that we need prove to ourselves yang kita ni masih ada aura Mawi..(cehh tu dia..mana aku dapat ayat ni?)

Come to think about it, the only thing that I heard since we been reconnected is about his wife. Desperate sungguh nak bagitau I betapa merana nya dia tu.

I have been out with guys that have been dumped. Yang serial dumpee pun ada. But most of them moved on lah...because they never talked about their ex. I think my chenta agung pun ada makwe masa dia kat ITM Arau dulu...he only mentioned it once (tu pun pasal aku tanya) and khabarnya, he talked about me to his ex wife...over and over.

So, on my way to meet Makcik Pakiam, and I have a little free time in my hand, I called him. With 5 missed calls and a weird sounded text from him. I decided, okaylah..telepon lah.

So, this time, he missed my call. So I left a message. I cakap dengan voice mailbox dia yang I received his text and now returning his call.

Just before midnight, he texted back....(aih..apasal dia tak enthusiastic pulak kali ni?)

'Hey, sorry for the late reply, but thanks for calling me. I know I have been a pain lately but it will be nice to catch up over coffee. Call me when you're free to meet'.

Wah..takde langsung unsur-unsur paksaan. Usually I am not that keen but Kiah is so desperate for continuity for his story, so I will make a coffee date soon...(tunggu aku balik bergaloks dari Hull lah noh?)

Cheerio!!!

2 comments:

ManaL said...

Err...adakah dia telah pon tau the trick to get ur attention? By being less compelling? Or u got him lpas dia dah kena baik punya dengan his supervisor earlier that day that nothing else entice him anymore except that freaking thoughts on his PhD stuff?

Hmmm...akak tgh pikir ni adakah akaaakkk pon masok golongan anak dara suntuk? I say diva most probably.

Anonymous said...

wah wah makji...ni sudah kira bagus ni, agaknya dia sudah 'sedar dari lamunan' kot hehehe...whatever it is, pegi jumpa dia lepas tu meh sini cerita dgn kita org semua..

yatie