About Me

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update (Latest)

Percayalah.......when I said that I am insanely busy, my words are true. Tak tipu.Sungguh!!!!

Since January, there is this huge problem at work, and because everyone in it is at risk of being expose inside surat khabar, I am constantly on my toes.See..the reporter in the UK not only like to jaga tepi kain Ashley-Cheryl Cole and John Terry, they also like to jaga tepi kain Social Worker like me.We often got critisised because of the decision we made.

Somebody dengan sesuka hatinya pi membunuh diri dengan meminum air kencing setan dengan banyaknya recently. This person happened to be under our care.With years of alcohol abuse dicampur pulak dengan Bipolar disorder nya, Makcik ni memang macam time-bomb.Her allocated pekerja sosial pun dah pergi long-term sick leave (aku aje yang belum lagi ni...)so secara paksa rela, we had to share si Samdol ni punya workload. Bila Makcik ni jatuh coma, we were critisised by the family for allowing her to make bad decision.

Bila lagi orang nak paham yang...manusia ni tak boleh ditahan-tahan? You can ask someone to be careful tapi kalau belakang you itu jugak yang nak dibuatnya, apalah yang kita boleh buat? Macam ada sorang pompuan ni, dedolu masa kecik-kecik, Mak kata..sebelum tido cuci gigi..every 6 months, gi jumpa misi klinik gigi tu...bak sini Mak cabut gigi yang goyang tu. Tapi pompuan degil ni..tak nak dengar.Takut dentist kononnya. (perlu diingat... Dentist circa 1978 to 1985 boleh buat part time jadi Cikgu Disiplin)Kesudahannya...gigi bengkang bengkok serta tak lawa. Nasib baik ada kawan Dentist.

For all that reasons at work, my writing time...my me time is limited. Not to mention trying to make time to do the long distance thing.Penat wooo...

But to some people, BUSY and tak sempat or takde masa nak hapdate blog only applies to PHD student.Podah la...tapi sempat gak gi sample hi-tea sana sini aku nampak? Pahttu gi ngukur Jalan TAR tu, ada pulak masa kan?

Oh ye..since I dah start menghupdate, I want to tell you one very takde moral story.About me laa...siapa lagi..kang kalau I mengata budak TKC kang, ada orang kecik ati pulak.But perlu diingat ye, only TKCians yang suka nak tayang badge KaTaK diorang whilst diorang bersidai kat Jalan Dato' Bandar Tunggal tu.Dah tau keluar pekan, simpan lah badge dalam beg. Takkk..nak tunjuk jugak kat orang-orang Somban tu dia tu sekolah kat atas bukit nun..pigi dahhh hang.

In FB (damn you FB) I managed to traced this guy who was in the same class as my eldest brother. Nak jadi cerita, I pun satu class dengan adik dia. But atas kegatalan yang semulajadi, I searched for his name instead of his sister. And I found him.We added each other. Of course lah both of us got genuine reasons that time, that he is keen to reconnect with my bro and I pulak dengan adik dia.HARAM JADAH you all....

What he didn't know, in school, back to the days..I fancy the pant out of him.Dia idok le hensem...tapi, he is one of the budak pintar gittewww.I am easily attracted to brain on the top (not the bottom) From time to time, we message each other tanya khabar. He has 4 kids. In one of his message, he said that his youngest baby masih menyusu with extra sentences..macam bapak dia juga. I wonder what he meant by that but at this age, I must not find that kind of remark amusing because at every corner left right and centre, men like to use those phrase, insensitive of the potential faux pas (menyusu? baby and men..kan ke lain macam aje makna nya tu...ish)

I decided to leave that as joke bangang, or maybe he thought that he was talking to my brother instead of me...eh, tak ke dia tahu yang kita ni agen pemberi susu jugak, Kiah oii??? Shialll aje kan???

Last week, I message him again about some news I read about our former school. He told me that he is keen to get in touch with his former classmate and sebagai public spirited citizen (although Kiah might want to differ..elehh..update blog tak ndak..menggatal ada lak masa) I shared with him the information that he may find useful. I complimented that he look cute in his old picture. He responded by saying that he nak muntah with my remark...in a funny way lah. Alaa...mustik lah malu kan. He reckoned he was a complete nerd.

Then....dengan muka tak tau malu nya...I said, hey..I have always think that you're the good looking one.In fact, I told my Kakak (our maid) that you memang hensem compared to the others.

Terus dia tak jawab my message you. Hehehehee....I'm not sure if I'm too direct with my opinion, but to me, I have now crossed one of my t
hings to do list.

Nak dijadikan cerita, 2,3 menjak ni...you know lah FB like to give lists of people you might know and you might want to know.This particular profile of a woman keep popping out.The thing is we don't even have a mutual friends pun. So,I look at her profile carefully and I think she doers look familar and with very I-heard-your-name-somewhere kind of name.

See, this guy ada upload gambo anak-anaknya dalam FB. And I suddenly realised that she (the woman that profile keeps popping out for me to add as a friend) resembles one of the little girl.

I figure out that ini mustik emaknya. Ish..ish..lawa pulak tu. And I pulak baru lepas menggatal dengan bapak nya.

Trust me...I have not been eating anything aphrodisiac.

8 comments:

NenetPenne (NP) said...

i pun sekolah semua pompuan..pastu kalau pi pekan..memang sajork tayang badge sekolah...sekolah famous la katakan kat town tu...wahhahahaha....

last ayat tu tak faham sebab i bukan dokter....

OOD said...

kalau cun, kenapa nya? kalau tak cun?

lu pun cun beb (macam la pernah tengok)

tireless mom said...

Nak remark, Kantoi! tak sure kantoi ke tak ni. Anyway zaman I dulu it was not Jln Dato' Bandar Tunggal, it was Jalan Birch. Depan my school ada Sin Sin bookstore. But you are a lot younger so maybe it was not as happening as my time!Also Jln Dato' Siamang Gagap was Channer Road.

Anonymous said...

Teringin betul nak jumpa Esah ni...

-blue-

lovelylin said...

galok teh timoh! haha

Makji Esah said...

NP, you don't have to be a doctor to know what aphrodisiac means...hehehe

OOD, lawa bini eh..compare mo den ni...

TM, kodai buku tu raso eh ado alie...nanti i balik I gi check nah?

Blue..I pun teringin nak jumpa you...dabedidabedaiiii

SM,Galokkkkkkk....harussss!!!

aking said...

Nyah...uols jgn nok rampas takhta mak sbg tina gariks ok!! hahaha

hun said...

hormon gatal menyerang kot ye. sometime seronok gak flirt flirt ngan org yg kita kenal dari jauh. debaran cinta tu terasa lebih kencang ... ewaah ewaaah....hehehe