About Me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not So Young,Apparently And Tingle?

I remember the time I was single (bila la tu?) and were flying high.It was my first time and only at Johannesburg and that is for 3 days.I have this very ligat colleague (gay but very straight looking,soft bum...hah..mana tau? Pasal akulah yang selalu dipaksa jadi bum-o-meter nya) yang sungguh beriya-iya nak tunjukkan I the scene.It was a weekend and so every gay men and their fag hag was out and about,dropping pills and gurning and puking and dancing - which I suppose sounds kind of gross, but at least we were all drinking 1 litre of incontaminated Coke that night and so had the most fabulous behaviour.

This man (god knows where he is now) was hoping that he can strike lucky that night,armed with a new aftershave and a Versace thong, that cost him arm and leg (dia punya gigih..biar arm and leg hilang..jangan my Cik Din...katanya) Surprisingly,I do not need to ask what he meant by his 'Cik Din' because it soon become abvious that Cik Din itu adalah Tengku Mahkota nya yang terletak di cerun-cerun curam badannnya yang berkepal-kepal itu. The outing and the mission of our outing that night for him was a total for 'membalas dendam' sake.This man baru dua hari dikayutigakan oleh Pakwe nya yang also our leading FA.Kebetulan, the same ex boyfriend kerja sama flight pulak dengan dia dan I,and so Pakcik ni berhasrat benar yang menunjukkan kepada dunia yang dia ni pun 'ada barang'.Ni bahasa zaman 90'an la ni...I really hope you all know what it mean since I malas betul nak explain apa maknanya 'ada barang' ni.

Part of the reason yang I sanggup ikut dia keluar menyundal malam itu ialah first,I takde kawan and second,Pakcik ni terkenal dek glamournya so,tanpa segan silu I pun nak jugak merasa dan menumpang glamournya, of which work out well for both of us that night as I dengan Pakcik ni tak keluar duit sesen haram pun untuk membiayai projek poya-poya an kami malam tu.This Pakcik got chatted up all the way and all the night through.
We partied hard that day.I think that was the first and last I berligat-ligatan begitu sekali.Thinking back,I am such a party pooper yang tak gemar langsung nak bersocial ni.Even now,ramai sungguh yang ajak keluar especially my office mate yang kaki ronggeng but my respond has always been the same...take a rain check lah haaaaa....
Back to the story tadi, kesudahannya, Pakcik Ligat ni berjaya membawa balik seorang Bapak Ikan and katanya, bersexercise tak sudah didalam bilik hotelnya.Good for him lah.But deep down I know that is not his main motive and the glitter did not last that long for him.But, he got what he is after iaitu bersexual healing and from what I heard after that is he is a regular in the one night stand scene eversince.But honestly,I don't think he is ever happy with that.
I was given a budget by the company to organise party poya-poya untuk my team.Well, it is actually meant for Xmas dinner but musim Xmas that day nak buat apa pun tak sempat,I pun talk my way into convincing my accountant yang party kami itu patut dipostpone until semua orang free.And this Friday 16th will be the night where all 5 of us berbonding-bonding ala-ala team buildinglah kononnnya.My colleagues cajoled me into letting them eat Malaysia Food like last year (where aku hambat masing-masing pergi Melati kat Soho Street tu) but I was not very keen nanti orang kata menyalahguna kuasa lak but since my effort to look for other makan-makan place ended in futile,I teruslah make reservation kat Awana Kensington and this joint is serving Malaysian food.Merasalah aku makan satay nanti.
The problem is puak-puak ligat ni (Miss Nigeria,Miss South Africa & Mr Tanzania) bercadang nak berclubbing plak kat Central London.Tu yang I sungguh tak rajin tu.I tried talking myself into joining them but my lazy body and stagnant brain kata...tak yah lah..dok rumah lagi bagus.Ditambah pulak dengan kesihatan yang tak menentu ni,but I tell you, tu semuanya alasan.Problem I dari dulu is that people presume that I am a party animal, judging from my past work.I have been to parties that I can't remember enjoying every little bit of it.As far as I know everytime I sampai, kaki I dah gatal nak balik.If I stayed,I merely stayed for food and friends and god knows how many times I ditangkap tengah bertiduran kat Modesto while my other friends tengah asyik maksyuk showing off their Macarena talents.Sungguh anti social.And this was many years ago.People again assume that I am so into London Clubbing Scene but I can assure you that you're likely to see me in Mun Loong Supermarket looking for kacang kopek rather than that famous Zoo Bar.
Surprisingly, the needs is there.Nak keluar,nak keluar but I don't know why bontot malas nak angkat.Hati nak jugak rasa nak berpesta-pesta tapi the desire will leave only with an empty action.I think, it would be best if I stick to my usual 'unsociable' self.At least I know that is me and that I do not have to succumb to peer pressure to act what I'm not.And I will end up growing old and uninteresting.
But I will see how it goes.As I said,hati mau tapi badan malas.Like this post too,it took me days to finish it as my badan,tangan and otak malas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey u ols, padanlaaa asik asik we ols nak ajak u ols kuar kat Old Compton St tuh tetiba ad-dinch...tapi mak dinch laa bz koling u osl ke hapa cuz I though u may well be at Frankie's. BUT anyway, rupanya party poopers ekk?? I don't think u r lor..maybe u ols nak menyendirikan diri buat seketika kot?? **matilaa bertapa di gua gua!

Oh well, you have you great share of life before..perhaps u want to slow down for a bit BEFORE the real you come out and be a party animal again..yayy!! We are waiting for that one too while still missing the existing you :)

Speedy recovery u ols....

Cik Kiah said...

Han, i'm a party pooper too. Now ni dah tua2 bila i tak kose memang i have nothing to prove but masa i student and kerja kat UK dulu, seksa betul! Seingat i, i've only been out 3 or 4 times all those years in UK. I don't drink therefore one lose 50% of enjoyment if one doesn't. 2 out of 4 times tu pun i went back the next week because there was ladies night and male strippers!