About Me

Friday, April 17, 2015

Ohh my......

You know....when I was really young...I berhajat kaw kaw nak gi UK or University Malaya. Cehwahhhh......the air that came with it...bangga tau sekampung Paroi tu.

Nak nak hambik LLB kannnnnn?

But sebagai grammar nazi yg terkadang pun masih mengait cempedak diluar pagar, I cannot la tahan to see this.... (and plenty more I tell you...tak larat nak screen shot) 

This cannot come from someone who pride himself as a law grad from UM ....well overlook the ITM punya diploma ye. 

Haiyooo....cannot tahannn. I so want to leave comment.... but bak kata pepatah, kalo hanya memakai hoodie, jgn la sub zero temperature mau diredahi. Gituhhh.


Sent from Samsung Mobile

2 comments:

Mak Piah said...

Tak pepasal saya dah terfollow dia nih.

Grrrr.

Unknown said...

..The parking may be fulled..but he sure had many fooled